Every year, companies, website and blog operators ask themselves the same question: What do we offer our customers and users online during Advent? The most frequent answer to this question:
An Advent calendar or an Advent competition!
But you quickly run into some challenges. The implementation of a WordPress Advent calendar is not as easy and fast as you might think.
But that changes with Adventcount – the Advent calendar plugin for WordPress.
See for yourself! Take a look at our test calendars.
The advantages of AdventCount:
- Double opt-in integration, no data transfer to third parties, data protection-compliant share buttons.
- The first Advent calendar can be set up quickly and easily – thanks to our wizard.
- Own Advent calendar statistics:
- own statistics with various key figures – so your campaign can be evaluated quickly and easily.
- Simply select from one of our included backgrounds – you can start even faster, without any Photoshop knowledge.
- Calendar doors live-editor:
- Besides choosing the shape and appearance of your Advent calendar doors, you can also arrange them quickly and easily – via drag & drop.
- Participant export:
- Export Advent calendar participants and newsletter subscribers conveniently as .cvs files.
- Winner drawing:
- Do you want to determine your winners fairly and easily? AdventCount does the work for you – and randomly selects the winner for you.
- Completely editable:
- Own background images, own door motifs, own text and link colours, own door content – no problem with adventCount.
- Time-controlled opening / closing of the calendar doors:
- Do you want your calendar doors to stay open longer than 24 hours? With AdventCount you can set the individual time for each door.
- Different forms for door content:
- Whether a quiz with several correct answers, only one correct answer or a number as the answer, everything is quickly and easily defined with AdventCount. Of course, you can also integrate all other forms of content (audio, video, graphics, etc.).
- Current version: 1.2.6
- Minimum requirements: WordPress 4.9, PHP 7.0
- Tested up to: WordPress 5.6
- Last updated: see Changelog