Version 1.4.2 (2nd December 2021)
- Show given answer when picking a winner.
- Fixed wrong query for picking a winner, where the verified entry value was not properly checked.
- Fixed wrong queries for verified and unverified participants, now showing the correct numbers.
- Removed unnecessary post status argument at verify check.
Version 1.4.1 (2nd December 2021)
- Fixes a wrong call of a meta box which caused PHP warnings.
Version 1.4.0 (30th November 2021)
- Show right or wrong answer after quiz: This functionality allows you, in combination with a quiz, to show if the participant has chosen the right or wrong answer. You can enable this per door and can customize the shown text on your own.
- Added a “select door” setting to pick a winner from this specific door.
- Fixes missing line breaks in calendar notifications.
Version 1.3.9 (29th November 2021)
- Fixed wrong creation of plugin files.
- Fixed wrong output of answer in export files.
- Added back text color to AdventCount modal to avoid color contrast issues.
- Fixed too many linebreaks in door content.
Version 1.3.8 (26th November 2021)
- Allow to render embeds, for example YouTube videos.
- The logo upload now supports SVG files.
- Removed some of the opinionated styling from the door modals.
- Fixed an issue where attendee data could not be stored.
- Fixed an issue with a translation string that caused an error on the first activation.
- Fixed wrong settings in the example calendar.
Version 1.3.7 (4th November 2021)
- Checkboxes and radio buttons in frontend calendar are now browser default, using accent-color CSS property in modern browsers, enhancing accessibility.
- Updated the export of attendee data, adding door and answer variables.
- Changes to variable names in wizard script to avoid unneccessary creation of empty fields in database.
- Sets attendees_per_page property if it has not been created before.
- Fixed an issue with the calendar display in the backend.
- Fixed mobile display of calendar doors.
- Reverted changes for mobile display of doors to previous values.
- Fixed missing translations in example calendar.
- Updated screen options at attendees page.
- Fixed pagination issue on attendee page when using the search.
- Fixed display of value when attendee did not confirm the email address yet.
Version 1.3.6 (19th October 2021)
- Update CSS on frontend to match new branding and improve contrast of text and buttons.
- Fixed doors not opening on internal preview when wrong door setting was deactivated.
- Fixed unneccessary display of preview message in advent calendar settings.
Version 1.3.5 (13th October 2021)
- Added a message above the calendar if it is viewed in preview mode.
Version 1.3.4 (12th October 2021)
- Fixed an issue when daily reminder emails were not send out as the entries didn’t get selected properly.
- Fixed an issue when trying to verify an email address.
- Fixed the output of the data query headline field.
- Fixed accidental opening of doors when “wrong door” notification was turned off.
- Fixed a wrong field name in input validation function.
Version 1.3.3 (07th October 2021)
- Catched an error and display a message on license page if the request fails.
Version 1.3.2 (30th September 2021)
- Change dates of doors all in one go when changing calendar start and end dates.
- Fixed saving entries from a data query form for calendars that existed before version 1.3.0.
- Catched an error when RSS feed on dashboard could not be loaded.
- Updated the wizard to match the new color scheme and banner image.
Version 1.3.1 (26th August 2021)
- Adds code to easily add update routines and updating the new version number that is stored in the database.
- Fixes an issue where changing the door number on older calendars didn’t show all doors.
- Fixes mobile display of calendar footer to wrap more nicely.
Version 1.3.0 (23rd August 2021)
- Better preview of your calendar: As logged in user, you can now fully preview the calendar without changing dates
- Added custom user role “AdventCount Manager”, so you can give users without administrator rights permission to manage AdventCount
- Added a message if your calendar has not started yet, both in wizard and settings
- Added editable field for daily reminder e-mail subject
- Added editable field for confirmation link text in welcome e-mail
- Added editable field for headline in data query step in opened door
- Added help page in plugin with information, which also creates a copyable system status to help finding issues for support requests
- Three brand new background images for 2021 advent season
- Rework of AdventCount branding in plugin
- Enhanced overall performance of the plugin with optimizing queries
- Enhanced UX on notification settings page, showing users empty fields before saving
- Enhanced UX on data query settings page, showing users empty fields before saving, updating door settings when updating the data query
- Added admin notice if plugin “WP Advent” is active as well, as AdventCount isn’t working when both plugins are active
- Added available variables to e-mail messages below the textareas
- Updated dashboard view, included information and link to new help page of plugin
- Fixed unnecessary deletion of data when deactivating data query setting
- Fixed statistics in dashboard, enhanced UX with spinner icon to visualize loading of data
- Fixed door arrangement UX in customizer
- Fixed REST API calls
- Fixed issue with door generation
- Fixed pagination on attendees page and posts per page setting
- Updated door number default in wizard
- Updated dates in example calendar
- Updated number of all, verified and unverified attendees on attendees page, entries in trash are not added to the numbers
Version 1.2.6 (28th January 2021)
- Fixes attendees page, statistics and export for a large number of attendees.
- Fixes issue with license key check due to update on the API.
- Fixes missing fonts folder for admin area.
Version 1.2.5 (10.12.2020)
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- Correctly output “Calendar finished” message on frontend.
Version 1.2.4 (02.12.2020)
- Changes street number field to text to allow alphanumerical characters, e. g. “20a”.
Version 1.2.3 (27.11.2020)
- Fixes query call for daily reminder emails to properly select entries.
- Fixes another expire check if “expire after” is set.
- Reduced the amount of displayed RSS entries from our blog to 3.
Version 1.2.2 (26.11.2020)
- Fixes checkbox answers in frontend to display correctly.
- Fixes text answer to accept spaces on frontend.
- Fixes timezone calculations when UTC+X timezone was set.
- Fixes broken winner drawing in backend.
Version 1.2.1 (24.11.2020)
- Fix expire check if “expire after” is set.
- Fix updating verified values on additional entries by same attendee.
- Fix frontend CSS for images in intro/price modal.
Version 1.2.0 (20.11.2020)
- Previously the plugin saved the wrong timestamps for the calendar and doors. This has now been fixed. Any existing calendars need to be updated manually!
- New answer type “Text” for custom text is now available.
- Improved output of multiple choice and yes/no questions in frontend.
- Resolved an issue with the calendar doors sometimes did not output in the correct order on the frontend.
- Fixed table title of calendar name in calendar overview.
- Added additional status to license check to approve all correct licenses.
Version 1.1.4 (29.10.2020)
- Daily reminder e-mail subject is now translateable.
- Daily reminder e-mail variables now work correctly.
Version 1.1.3 (07.10.2020)
- Fixes door arrangement in backend.
- Fixes call of file in backend.
Version 1.1.2 (05.10.2020)
- Added shortcode snippet to settings page.
- Added CSS to post table view to improve styling of table.
- Update function fixed, updates for AdventCount now also show if no other plugins need to be updated.
- Remove PHP warnings on license page.
- Example data updated.
Version 1.1.1 (22.09.2020)
- Shows shortcode for calendar in calendar overview.
- Changed setting of timezones to be backwards compatible to WP 4.9.
Version 1.1.0 (21.09.2020)
- Advent calendar overview added with duplicate and delete functionality.
- Advent calendar block now supports wide and full alignment.
- Enabled GIF format for background images.
- Date formats in settings and wizard support german date format.
- Plugin CSS in backend refactored.
- Share buttons will show the default network colors of no specific color is selected.
- Wizard now correctly applies example data on several fields.
- Selected start and end dates in wizard get passed on door date fields.
- E-mail details can be now entered in the wizard to set up emailing correctly.
- Shariff Wrapper plugin install in wizard improved.
- Data query form updated with prepopulated fields in wizard and settings.
- Fully updated german language files added.
- Example calendar data updated to 2020.
- Default background images updated to 2020.
- Remove REST API warnings that appeared with WP 5.5.
- Create example advent calendar only once when plugin is activated.
- Update license meta key to be unique.
- Remove PHP warning for verified/unverified participants cronjob.
- Remove unneeded session_start() function calls that caused PHP warnings.
- Redirect correctly if calendar has ended.
- Set given name to post or page after wizard finished.
- Fixed inconsistent boolean settings display.
- Fixed display of verified status of an attendee.
- Fixed inconsistent naming of the calendar name.
- Fixed issues with umlauts in JSON strings.
Version 1.0.10 (20.12.2019)
- fixed minor bugs
- the tab “Winner” now shows all saved winners.
- fixed license validation message: license validation display now works correctly (If the message “Key not valid” appears, simply confirm the key again in the menu item “License”).
Version 1.0.9 (17.12.2019)
- new feature: our live editor is here. Now you can easily determine the position of your doors in the frontend. The doors can also be scaled separately. So different door sizes are no longer a problem.
- new feature: you can now make a note appear when you click on a door that is already closed or not yet open.
- new feature: it is now possible to decide individually for each door whether or not to request data. You can also select the fields to be queried. However, the fields must first still be set in the tab “Data Query”.
- new feature: the tab “Participants” now shows whether the participant gave a correct answer or not.
- fixed minor bugs
Version 1.0.8 (04.12.2019)
- fixed winner drawing: only participants with correct answers can now be selected.
- fixed .csv export: all participants will now be exported to the .csv file.
- fixed single mobile door: if you select “Display only one door”, only the current door is now displayed.
- new feature: for each door it is now possible to select individually which fields are to be queried during the data query for this door. As before, the fields must be set in the “Data query” tab.
Version 1.0.7 (29.11.2019)
- new feature: individual confirmation page can now be specified
- fixed time settings, local time is now used instead of universal time
- fixed RSS feed in plugin dashboard
- updated German translations
- updated placeholders
Version 1.0.6 (25.11.2019)
- fixed translation-problems
Version 1.0.5 (23.11.2019)
- fixed “Video”: Videos can now be displayed
- fixed theme support
- fixed door problems
- fixed some other minor bugs
Version 1.0.4 (22.11.2019)
- fixed “Display mobile”-Toggle: all doors are displayed when the option is selected.
- fixed “Question field only”-Bug: the correct popup is displayed in the calendar.
- fixed “Door order”: the doors remain in the selected order after saving.
- fixed some other minor bugs
Version 1.0.3 (18.11.2019)
- fixed minor bugs
Version 1.0.2 (14.11.2019)
- fixed minor bugs
Version 1.0.1 (12.11.2019)
- fixed minor bugs
- added German translation
Version 1.0.0 (09.11.2019)
- Initial release